- Wells, Sarah, Bernard Frischer, et al., 2010. "Rome Reborn in Google Earth," in CAA 2009. Making History Interactive. 37th Proceedings of the CAA Conference March 22-26, 2009, Williamsburg, Virginia (Archaeopress: Oxford, 2010) 373-379. View Document (.pdf)
- Dylla, Kimberly, Bernard Frischer et al., 2010. "Rome Reborn 2.0: A Case Study of Virtual City
Reconstruction Using Procedural Modeling Techniques," in CAA 2009. Making History Interactive. 37th Proceedings of the CAA Conference March 22-26, 2009, Williamsburg, Virginia (Archaeopress: Oxford, 2010) 62-66. View Document (.pdf)
- Frischer, B., 2008. "The Rome Reborn Project. How Technology is helping us to study history," OpEd, November 10, 2008. University of Virginia. View Document (.pdf)
- Frischer, B. and P. Stinson, 2007. "The Importance of Scientific Authentication and a Formal Visual Language in Virtual Models of Archaeological Sites: The Case of the House of Augustus and Villa of the Mysteries," in Interpreting The Past: Heritage, New Technologies and Local Development. Proceedings of the Conference on Authenticity, Intellectual Integrity and Sustainable Development of the Public Presentation of Archaeological and Historical Sites and Landscapes, Ghent, East-Flanders, 11-13 September 2002. Flemish Heritage Institute, Ename Center for Public Archaeology and Heritage Presentation. 2007, Brussels, Belgium. View Document (.pdf)
- Frischer, B., 2006. "New Directions for Cultural Virtual Reality: A Global Strategy for Archiving, Serving, and Exhibiting 3D Computer Models of Cultural Heritage Sites," in Proceedings of the Conference, Virtual Retrospect 2005 (Bordeaux), 168-175. View Document (.pdf)
- Frischer, B., D. Abernathy, F.C. Giuliani, R. Scott, H. Ziemssen, 2006. "A New Digital Model of the Roman Forum," in "Imaging Ancient Rome. Documentation-Visualization-Imagination," edited by Lothar Haselberger and John Humphrey, Journal of Roman Archaeology, Supplementary Series 61, 163-182. Not available online.
- Guidi, G., B. Frischer, et al., 2005. "Virtualizing Ancient Rome: 3D Acquisition and Modeling of a Large Plaster-of-Paris Model of Imperial Rome," Videometrics VIII, edited by J.-Angelo Beraldin, Sabry F. El-Hakim, Armin Gruen, James S. Walton, 18-20 January 2005, San Jose, California, USA, SPIE, vol. 5665, 119-133. View Document (.pdf)
- Frischer, B., 2005. "The Digital Roman Forum Project: Remediating the Traditions of Roman Topography," in Acts of the 2nd Italy-United States Workshop, Rome, Italy, November 3-5, 2003, Berkeley, USA, May, 2005 edited by M. Forte, BAR International Series 1379 (Oxford 2005) 9-21. html document
Copyright Notice. Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this website are copyright 2010 by the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia. All rights reserved.